Monday, June 9, 2008

Bonding Moments @ The Old Spaghetti House


As one of the 5 lucky grand winners, we were able to finally received our prizes from the Johnson's Baby Cooling Powder Cool Bonding Moments Photo competition. Ms Tin Bernal of Global Media Consulatants reminded me to attend the awarding ceremony held @ The Old Spaghetti House, Valero St. Salcedo Village Makati last June 7. Call time was 2:30pm. Since we're still coming from Novaliches, I ensured to leave the house @ an earlier time. I just asked my sil to accompany us (hays, hirap talaga ng wala si hubby) on the venue since we're allowed to bring 2 more additional guests. Good thing we arrived on time though 2 families were already on the said venue. At least were not the last because the 2 other winners were not there yet...hehe :p


They provided us with food while waiting for the other winners. The pastas from this resto were quite good. The adults got a carbonara & the kids got the typical spaghetti, both served with pepperoni pizza on the side and a glass of iced tea.


As soon as the rest of the winners were already complete, Tin & her colleague started giving out the prizes to all the winners. I let Sam to received the prizes. She's very delighted not on the trip to Subic for four plus an Ocean Adventure day trip GC's, but to the basket full of Johnson's powder and cologne and a loot from the Cartoon Network!...haha :p


We weren't able to have a group pic of all the winners. Some were a little bit snob to approach each other...hehe! But we were able to got a shot of all the kids. I wonder who was the other winner from GT. I didn't know who she was. I asked her to message me before (from gt forum) so we can meet up on the said event. I have a link there @ the forum so for sure she knows who I was...hehe. But unfortunately, maybe she's also a bit shy to approach me. :p


Again, Thank you to Johnson & Johnson and to Cartoon Netwrok fot this great opportunity of winning in your contest. BTW, the winners were already being aired @ Cartoon Network. Just be a little patient if you want to take a glance of it because it's just being advertise every eight hours. I just saw it once, still catching it to be able to have it video recorded. :p

No comments:

Google