Monday, March 17, 2008

8 Facts About Me (My First Tag)

Since I'm just a newbie in this blogging industry, I'm very excited about my very first tag...hehe! Hope I'll be able to get & meet more blogging moms and pals whom I can share some common interests with. Thanks for the Tagged sis Joanne.

*************************************************************
In the the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

*************************************************************
8 FACTS ABOUT MOI:
1. A PT grad but ended myself to a different line of work instead. I used to work at Starbucks for almost 7 long years. Quit my managerial position when I became a mom, and I have no regrets at all. :)
2. Still unmarried but not a single mom. My partner and I were so inlove and still so much together and we love our little girl very much. Can't get marry for now because of my immigrant petition from my parents to go to US that's really taking me soooo long!...ayayay!...lol!
3. A confessed drame queen. Sad movies and sometimes sad songs easily makes me cry. Sometimes telenovela...shhhsh! :)
4. A frustrated Cake Decorator. I'm still dreaming to put up my own cake business someday...hays :)
5. Piggie stuff collector. I have this cabinet with 5 layers of some of my pig collections.
6. Size 5 shoes often found myself buying a pair at the mall's kiddide section...haha!
7. Chocolate lover. Just the plain ones or with nuts.
8. Embraces cleanliness. I hate clutters and dirts.


*************************************************************
*Add your name after mine.

MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Precious
My Voyage
Berryblitz - Berry Blog
Happy
Joey M.D.
The Working Mom
Online Raket
Chie
Me, Myself and I
proudmommyvanj's site

Since I'm still a newbie in blogging, I only have a few blogging moms to tag for now. I'm tagging Nina, Stef, AC, Pepper, Eileen and Janesse


1 comment:

The Wifey's Journal said...

sis, thanks for the tag. though i've done it already i hope you wouldn't mind if i don't do it na. sorry. but i really appreciate it. including me in your tag means that you really read my entries. thanks again!

Google