Saturday, March 22, 2008

Have A Blessed Holy Week

Hope that everybody is having a blessed Holy Week. Though some of you for sure is spending the holiday with your family on a vacation somewhere else, always commemorate and still remember that the season is still all bout the last week of Jesus' life on this earth. The best time for us to repent and pray for his suffering by accepting the sins of mankind. Holy Week is most definitely a very sacred time of the year. With regards to me and my family, we don't have any agenda for the week. I'll just probably be staying at home with my daughter and my bro since he's on vacation too from his work. Still undecided of where to bring my girl on Easter Sunday. It's really hard for me that my better half is not around. The places where I want to go with my daughter is very limited. It's really not that easy to toggle her along. Hays, can't wait for my hubby's vacation by next month. :)

No comments:

Google