Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sam meets Sanrio & Friends


Sam's official photo

I wasn't able to bring Sam yesterday morning for the go-see screening of Candy Stripes fashion show. Something more important came up with that I need to prioritize first. I need to meet a balikbayan friend of my mom whom she asked for a favor to hand me her padala. So After the meet-ups, and since we can no longer make it to the screening all the way to paranaque pa, we just attend this event at The Block of SM north. It's the Meet Sanrio and Friends experience that each girl really loves to be part of. Everybody is welcome and can join. You just need to purchase something to accumulate a ticket in exchange for a free face/hand painting, nail salon treat, hair and make-up salon treat, origami and a photo ops. There's a small area where you can buy hello kitty stuff. Of course Sam was really excited and can't decide what she wants me to buy for her. She just picked this little fishing toy and I just got a little hello kitty purse in addition. She really loves all the booth especially the nail and make-up salon!...haha At this young age, they already appreciate these things...haha! hays..kikay talaga! :p

The only downside of theis event was the no-show of the actual Sanrio & Friends mascots. They're just having these huge standees that represents the characters. And mind you guys...they are very strict not to touch them, baka madumihan daw...my goodness! Itumba ko pa yan eh...haha! This event I think is only today na lang. Better call the SM Admin if you wish to drop by to treat your kiddos. :p

No comments:

Google