Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sam's very first school class picture


the unofficial class picture

Yesterday, Sam had her very first class picture shoot with the official photog of the school. I didn't bring any cam because I thought that they will have it inside the classroom...which parents are not allowed to go inside anymore. We don't have any idea that the shoot will going to be on school's gymnasium on the 2nd floor of the building...arrgh! Please bear with the poor quality of the pic because it's only from my low-tech and super low reso cel phone cam..lol! They posed together with their two nursey teachers ...teacher Zeny and teacher Lor, and their school principal that I already forgot the name...hehe :p


getting ready


I just gave her a simple hair style

look at the camera children...

done!...lining up to go back to their classroom

No comments:

Google